A fine example of an inter-war home, located on the outskirts of Headington, with excellent access to communication links to central Oxford and London. When the house was marketed in 1933, the particulars stated that it was 'Something for the Business Man' and that the property was 'completely decorated in the latest West-end style'. Things have changed a little since then but the house does retain many of the original features, including lead light windows, pictures rails and the original door bells for the front and back doors (still functioning!). Relatively recent extensions have enhanced the original accommodation, and in particular the creation of a sociable kitchen/reception space with french doors into the garden.
Outside, there is extensive driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden, stocked with a variety of mature trees and shrubs, and extending to a depth of 88ft.
Please call us to discuss the property in more detail and to arrange a viewing.