Generously proportioned property with period features, significant equestrian facilities and land 8 acres
Full virtual tour available - view anytime, anywhere.
Built in 1757 with later extensions, a substantial, detached, well-presented period residence within easy reach of local amenities and full equestrian facilities with parking for 8 cars.
Spacious entrance hall with wooden flooring and stone surround fireplace. Double doors to dual aspect sitting room with Cotswold stone fireplace and log burner, patio doors to the garden. Dining room and further sitting room with exposed beam and large cast log burner. Updated kitchen with centre island, granite worktop, breakfast bar, underhung double sinks, space for side by side American style fridge/freezer and a good range of wall and base units of Shaker style. Utility room and cloakroom.
First floor master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. Four further double bedrooms, one wth a shower and basin, and a family bathroom with corner bath and shower.
The property is heated by oil.
Large garden, laid to lawn with a patio area, mature trees and shrubs.
Three separate outbuilding consisting of stables, storage, tack room, WC and an office. 8 acres split into 20 separate paddocks, all-weather sand and rubber man?ge, round 50m pen and four horse walker, plus outdoor school, One paddock with post and rail fencing with option to buy field shelter under separate negotiation. 10 loose boxes ( with two further ones available under separate negotiation) and hay barn/feed store. Additional items are for sale separately to include Harrow and solarium rug drier.
Private access lane leading to parking for horseboxes or 8 cars.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.