Following the latest Government guidance our branches have been able to stay open, home moves can continue to go ahead and our normal contact numbers and opening hours still apply.
The safety of our clients, colleagues and the local community is of paramount importance to us, so the following guidelines must be observed:
- Remain 2m away from other people and wear a face mask if indoors
- Alert us if:
- You are shielding
- You’re in self-isolation
- You or a member of your household is exhibiting any Covid symptoms
- The full Government guidance for home moving can be found here
Coming to the office?
We’re trying to do as much as possible over the phone and online, but if you need to come into the office you will need to:
- Scan the QR code using the track and trace app
- Knock at the front door and put on your face mask (we will do the same)
- No more than two visitors at a time
Having your home valued?
If you are shielding we are happy to do this via a video chat. If you’d like a valuation in your home, we will need you to:
- Open all your internal doors and switch on lights before we arrive
- We will ensure we wear appropriate PPE
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at all times
Attending a viewing?
Initially we are encouraging people to attend online viewings. Once this has taken place, a physical viewing can proceed if the owner allows it and both parties have confirmed they are symptoms free. Once this is confirmed, the following guidance should be adhered to:
- Owners should open all internal doors and switch on lights
- Viewings should be limited to two people and those viewing should be essential to the purchase
- Viewings should only take place if all parties are proceedable
- All buyers/tenants should wear appropriate PPE (as will our teams) and remain at a 2m distance where possible
- Owners should wait outside the property
- Buyers/Tenants should refrain from touching anything where possible
- Prior to the viewing we will ask you to confirm that you are symptom free and NHS track and trace haven’t asked you to self-isolate
- Tenants should open all relevant internal doors and switch on lights
- Our teams will wear appropriate PPE
- Tenants should wait outside the property where possible and if attendance is required