As a member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) and The Property Ombudsman for Residential Letting Agents we aim to provide the highest standard of service to all our landlords and tenants in line with the ARLA Code of Practice.
All branch staff will deal with normal day to day problems on a one to one basis and will endeavour to resolve any issues as promptly as possible.
However, if you wish to make a formal complaint the following procedure will be undertaken:
- Please make your complaint in writing to the branch manager of the relevant office.
- All written complaints will be acknowledged in writing within three working days of receipt and a proper investigation will be promptly undertaken by the branch manager unless the branch manager is directly involved in the complaint, in which case it will be passed on to another senior member of staff who is not directly involved.
- A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days.
- If you remain dissatisfied please refer your complaint in writing to the follow address:
Group Managing Director, Andrew Greenwood
10 Lime Tree Mews
2 Lime Walk
- This should provide the opportunity for a speedy, separate and detached review of the complaint.
- A second review of the complaint will be sent to you within 15 working days.
- Following the conclusion of our investigation a written statement expressing our final view and any offer made will be sent.
- Following receipt of this letter if you wish to refer the matter onwards to The Property Ombudsman please contact them directly at the following address:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Tel 01722 333306
Fax 01722 332296
- Any such referral must be made within 6 months of our final view.
- For Deposit Disputes, tenants and landlords have access to the following adjudication service:
The Dispute Service Ltd
P O Box 1255
Herts HP1 9GN
For all other disputes:
The Association of Residential Letting Agents
Maple House, 53-55 Woodside Road,
ARLA will arrange for complaints to be assessed by an external Independent Case Examiner in line with the criteria and procedures set out in ARLA's published complaints procedure.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from scottfraser, please write in the first instance to the Managing Director, David Blythman. If we are unable to resolve the situation to your satisfaction you will be referred to The Property Ombudsman.