Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms 3 Receptions 6
HOME OF GREAT LITERARY INTEREST & SIGNIFICANCE
An imposing five bedroom detached family residence. Once home to the famous J.R.R Tolkien (1953 – 1968). Situated on the western side of one of the city’s most sought after locations. Extended and well proportioned character accommodation arranged over two floors and further attic room currently used as a gymnasium. The property is exceptionally well placed for access to the Headington hospitals and Oxford Brookes University.
Please call us to discuss the property in more detail.
- Two Principal Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms (Four Doubles)
- Bathroom & Two Shower Room
- Light & Spacious Attic Room
- Mature West Facing Rear Garden
- J.R.R Tolkien Inscription in Stone
- Gas Central Heating & Solar Panels
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- End of Chain Sale