Oxford's buoyant property rental market continues to provide a unique and attractive opportunity for Buy-to-Let Investment landlords. scottfraser is the only agency in Oxford able to capitalise on this market with vast experience and knowledge to hand. scottfraser have responded to the demands of our large scale investment clients and offer a defined service in Portfolio Management for landlords with three or more properties.
We appreciate that the needs and expectations of a Portfolio client (whether they are individual landlords, companies, institutions or family trusts) are different to that of the traditional landlord. With this in mind, we offer exclusive and competitive packages tailored to suit different needs and maximise returns.
Our in house Portfolio Manager, Gareth Thomas, assisted by Rebecca Deane, Bobby Le Feaux and Chloe Johnson, run the portfolio department for scottfraser. The department offers clients one single point of contact to ensure that their property portfolio is managed as efficiently as possible. If your portfolio is spread across the city or county, Gareth, Rebecca, Bobby or Chloe will be on hand to assist you as opposed to a number of different branch contacts throughout our company.
Other additional benefits provided by scottfraser’s portfolio department include:
- Annual meeting with our management team to discuss: your portfolio, property performance through a detailed review, further investment opportunities and disposal management
- Discounted fees from local contractors (which are only available to our portfolio clients)
- Discounted fees on new tenancy agreements, renewal agreements and preparation of inventories
- Invitation to scottfraser’s seminars and events
- The Portfolio department ensure that their landlords’ properties achieve a good rental yield, that void periods are kept to a minimum and that capital values are protected through efficient property management and maintenance.
Gareth also works closely in conjunction with scottfraser’s property investment manager, John Gebbels, providing our Portfolio clients with exclusive buy-to-let investment opportunities delivering excellent yields these opportunities are often not available to the open market. When it is time to sell, both our in-house Investments and Residential Sales teams are on hand to help.
For more information on how this service could help you, please contact Gareth Thomas on 01865 750022 or by email on email@example.com.