How We Work
We are property experts in our field able to offer unbiased advice to both buyers and sellers in the Oxford housing marketplace. Our success and continued growth comes from attention to detail, a high quality portfolio of properties and, most importantly, from referrals from satisfied customers.
In our experience, too many estate agencies simply work to a set formula that works quite well throughout the UK with a mobile workforce managed by remote directors concentrating on building an empire, rather than earning the loyalty and respect of local people over the years.
We believe that close customer contact, regular communication and straight-talking expert advice is what the public, and our customers, deserve. This can only be delivered via a wholeheartedly independent and thoroughly local estate agency with its clients' best interests at heart.
As a house buyer or seller you have a choice of agency, so choose wisely! To help you make the right choice we have included our top tips for buyers and sellers within this section but please do not hesitate to call if you have any queries or require any further information. We are here to help you move - to view our full brochure to find out how we will help you move, please click here.
- Sole Mates Forever: At scottfraser we do not require you to sign a contract binding you to a long sole agency period; in fact we feel that if you no longer enjoy working with us, you should have the right to disinstruct us at any time without penalty. We find that our clients really appreciate this transparent approach. It certainly keeps us on our toes, and ensures you get the commitment we promise at the outset. Find out more.
- Agent's Skills: It’s your equity. So when choosing the right agent to sell your home, what is more important to you - low agency fees or the best price for your property and the security of a well–managed sale? Find out more.
- Not Just About Selling: From the qualification of the initial offer, through progression of the sale to handing over the keys on completion, we are here to help. When you speak to one of our property consultants, don’t be surprised to find they are as interested in your onward move as they are in your sale. That’s what good service is all about! Find out more.
- Prime Marketing: There’s more to property marketing than meets the eye, especially when it comes to the sale of prestigious city homes and fine country residences. Many people are unaware of just how close the agent/seller relationship needs to be if the property is to be marketed effectively, causing the least upheaval to the seller’s lifestyle. Find out more.
- Property Brochures: Our knowledge of our buyers suggests that people simply want to know enough detail about a property to decide whether to rule it out or to view it. Too much detail at such an early stage is superfluous, confusing, and can be counterproductive.
- Showing Buyers Your Home: Most properties require the skills of a well–trained estate agent if they are to sell for the best price within a reasonable time-frame. This leaves you to relax and think about your onward move. Find out more.
- Right First Time: We believe we offer the very best customer service to our clients including clear and concise communication and exceptional marketing. Instruct scottfraser today and we will show you how. Find out more.