As a growing, dynamic and forward thinking company who employ the best in the business we are always looking for good quality people wishing to pursue a career in property.
Here we regularly advertise positions available to join the team at every level. If you think you stand out from the crowd and are interested in a career with scottfraser please complete our recruitment enquiry form attaching your CV.
To keep up to date with industry and employment news, follow scottfraser on LinkedIn.
Experienced Sales Manager – City office
An experienced branch sales manager is required for a City office. Please contact Julie Sheppard email@example.com for further information.
Senior Sales Advisor – Witney
As a Senior Sales Advisor, you will chase and tender for new business, as well as canvas for valuation leads and appointments.
You will also be responsible for…
- Handling calls to existing and prospective clients.
- Conducting sales valuations
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Skilfully managing a portfolio of clients, gaining their trust and keeping them posted throughout the process.
- Launch properties to the open market, preparing and implementing effective marketing plans.
To succeed, you will need proven sales experience and a results-driven and enthusiastic approach. You will also have great customer service skills, ideally gained within the property industry.
A full UK driving licence is also essential.
Part-Time Lettings Coordinator – Headington, Oxford
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our successful candidate will be responsible for relevant branch administration, including managing effectively a busy diary of viewings, market appraisals and branch meetings in order to maximise team productivity. While providing the highest level of customer service, you will also ensure the window and wall displays are up to date, oversee all banking activity, plus forward daily reports to Head Office.
Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the branch with administration
- Administration related to vetting applicants
- Administrative support in relation to registration of new tenants and landlords
- Administrative support in relation to booking appointments